Tuesday, July 8, 2014

June Favorites 2014

Hey guys! So I know i'm a little late, but here are my monthly favorites for the month of June!

 Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
                                     
I am absolutely LOVING this concealer! Now, I have extremely dark circles under my eyes so I typically put this on top of my Maybelline Fit Me concealer. However, on days where I am well rested, this does the trick! It doesn't crease too much, it's very affordable, and over all it just does a really nice job of brightening everything up. On occasion I will use it for highlighting around my nose or right under my eyebrows and it does a pretty good job. 

Price: $7.99 at Ulta

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

                                                        
I cannot rave enough about this brush! It is so dense and soft, and it's the perfect size! It's small enough to get around your nose and eyes but, just as well, it's big enough to cover the rest of your face. It blends makeup flawlessly into your skin, and I've used just about everything with this brush. I have always gotten amazing results! Whether it was heavy coverage liquid foundation, a creamy concealer, setting powder, or even powder foundation I always get great coverage. You cannot beat this brush for the price! 

Price: $8.99 at Ulta


No comments:

Post a Comment