Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Shall I introduce myself?

Hey Everyone!

This is me ^-^

First of all, let me introduce myself! My name is Ivy and I am originally from New Orleans but I moved to Texas three years ago. My World revolves around God, family, friends, music, and of course, makeup! Also, I feel like I should mention that I am indeed.....a neat freak.

I LOVE makeup! It's an obsession, really. I am constantly watching beauty videos on YouTube and keeping up with beauty blogs; whether it is to get inspired for a new look, find a new product, or finding lovely dupes for high end products. After a few years of loving beauty blogs from afar, I decided to make my own! 

Product reviews, first impressions, monthly favorites, and tutorials are just a few of the things I hope to do for you guys on my blog. I am so excited to start this journey with you all! I hope you enjoy my blog posts and come back to visit me soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Finally a writer , this is so exciting I about to bust out of my bloomers. Miss Ivy you are just the one to do it too... I pledge to read every blog, even on the days I feel yucky. Love Yah, the name you picked is perfection in every way. I just Love it.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It means so much to me that you said that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I found your blog, love the look so far . You really have it going for you Miss Ivy . So proud that you are part of my little family . Wish I were a little younger so I could be around to see how far you go , maybe I'll be looking down to see how you are getting along.... Love Gram

    ReplyDelete