Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner

    Hey guys! Today, I have a quick little review for the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner.
Image 1 of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner
     Ever since I picked up this eyeliner it has been my go to eyeliner for my waterline. It's extremely creamy as well as highly pigmented. For a long time I used white eyeliner on my waterline but it seemed a bit too harsh for me, I find that this has a more subtle effect on the waterline but still makes you look more awake. It glides on your eyes like a dream and while most eyeliners seem to rub off of my waterline within seconds of applying it, this eyeliner stays put most of the day. I have no complaints whatsoever about this product!   Rimmel has a good range of nine bold colors with this line, and for about $4, you have yourself a drugstore steal!
     
Price: $3.49 at Ulta


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for eyeliner information I will pass along your knowledge.. LOL Gram

    ReplyDelete